The BYS Community Outreach Team - Tom Trimingham, Nimra Irfan, and Kimberly Childs talk about what it is like working for a therapy services business in a non-therapist role. They discuss what surprises them, what they have learned, and how they work within the local community to help spread the message about the value of the different therapies that BYS offers.
In this episode Tom, Nimra, and Kimberly discuss:
- Kimberly discusses what surprised her about the way therapy styles work together.
- Tom talks about how they tell what makes BYS special to doctors and businesses.
- Kimberly discusses some of the unique events that have reached out into the community.
- Nimra talks about how we share stories and events on social media.
- The Outreach team shares how they talk to doctors and other businesses.
Check out the bubble video and Subscribe to our YouTube channel:
This is a partnership between us and the listeners.
We need you, the listener, to help shape this show.
First, we ask that you leave a review for us on iTunes. This is a very important piece to the success of any podcast, and we are striving to provide the best content possible for people who live with autism in their lives. We can’t thank you enough for that support.
Secondly, word of mouth is the most powerful way to let other know about our podcast. Please tell a friend or share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of this post.
Finally, and most important, we want to hear from you. Please send us an email with questions you would like us to ask the therapists, we will be devoting full shows on just email questions. We would also love to hear your suggestions, tips, and even ideas for future guests.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes. It’s free!
Thank you for listening.